09 March 2008

Wicked!!!

Wicked was amazing!!! we went Saturday morning and got tickets for that night. it was amazing. Elphaba and Glinda were both fantastic. They sing SO well. It was a fantastic show. I am so glad that I went, it was totally worth it. Tonight we watched Pirates of Penzance. It was hilarious. I am the very model of a modern major general. And it's been raining all day and a bit windy since we're on the edge of a hurricane. I'm definetly getting to see it all here. what with the earthquake we had a couple weeks ago and all... Certainly exciting times!! for our trip last week we headed to the tower of London and to Greenwich. The home of the time for the WHOLE world, as well as the prime meridian. Greenwich is one of my favorite places. It is simply amazing and quite lovely, yeh? Living here in London is so wonderful, I never want to leave.

No comments: