14 November 2012

One of those days

Today has been one of those days where you get everything all ready to go and then have to make about 6 more trips back up the stairs for things you forgot.

It was also one of those days where you have the brilliant idea to stop at your neighborhood branch library on the way home from school so that you don't have to go to work early to work on homework. Sounds like a good idea right? I thought so, and since the branch library was only about  a block out of my way it was perfect. It took me a few minutes to get my bike chained up outside because the bike rack, peculiarly, is mostly inside a bush. But I got it chained up and I walked up to the door and it was locked. Yeah. That branch is closed on Wednesdays. And I knew that, which made me feel that much more foolish. Oh well, I just went in to work early and got the home work done there instead.

No comments: