In case you haven't figured it out yet, I think that everything tastes better when it's on a crust. I love my pizza. I think my favorite thing though is that when I order pizza I always get plain old pepperoni, but when I cook pizza I hardly ever put meat on at all. On Sunday I made a delicious Thai peanut curry that one of my former roommates taught me how to make. It's pretty delicious. She normally serves it over rice, but I'm still struggling with rice since the winter and so I've been eating it over rice noodles (because apparently my stomach thinks those are different enough). I ended up with lots of leftovers and so... peanut curry pizza! Today's pizza features:
- my favorite crust--I usually pre-bake it with a little olive oil and garlic
- the peanut curry sauce--spread pretty thin
- some leftover cooked rice stick noodles
- chopped up steamed potatoes--I've decided that I like them best steamed (they seem to always be cooked enough that way)
- a little bit more sauce on top
- and some cheese to hold it all together--I just used cheddar because that's what I have.