Well, summer is drawing to a close, classes started up again last week and I feel like it's time for my "what I did over summer vacation essay." Unfortunately for you (or not??) I don't feel the need to write an essay per se. How do you feel about a bullet list instead?
- Spent 230 hours in class
- Made 9 books
- Ate a lot of pizza, biscotti, and pastry
- Saw the Tall Ships
- Saw the Queen Mary 2!
- Commuted about 250 miles on my bike
- Only had one flat!
- Worked two jobs
- Quit one of those jobs!
- Had only two weeks of actual summer
- Went to Old Sturbridge Village
- Visited The Cape
- Got really sunburned
- Museum hopped
- Watched several documentaries about plastics
|Old Sturbridge Village!|
|The Cape. It was a gorgeous day for the beach.|
|The USCGC Eagle|
|Some of the Naval boats. A US one and a German one I think.|
|The Queen Mary 2. Maybe as close as I'll ever be to cruising on it.|