10 October 2012

On being grateful

Writing about waiting made me think about the wonderful things that I have in my life. Here are a few of the many things that I am grateful for (in no particular order):
  • my wonderful and supportive family
  • my awesome job
  • the fact that I have a roof over my head and food in my cupboard
  • the Gospel in my life
  • my three fantastic roommates
  • my friends spread throughout the world
  • the opportunities I've had to travel in my life
  • the opportunity to watch General Conference last weekend and listen to the words of living apostles and prophets.
  • the opportunity to be educated
  • my bike
  • and about a gazillion other things.
 What are you grateful for?


As an aside. I bought more Muller Yogurt today--that's another thing I'm thankful for. Delicious yogurt.

No comments: