04 October 2012

Presidential Debate

Because the internet in my apartment has something of a mind of its own I missed watching the presidential debate last night. Luckily, I had some extra time today and so I watched while I got ready for the day and while I folded laundry. I was pleased with the debate. I'll admit that I'm no closer to knowing who I'll vote for than I was before, but I was pleased with the way the candidates comported themselves, and most especially by the fact that they didn't really bicker or mud-sling. I wish more politicians behaved in a civilized manner. For anyone who missed the debate I would recommend it as a worthwhile hour and a half. I feel like I am a more informed citizen, though at the same time I feel even more uninformed than before--I have a lot of work to do before the election next month. I'm hoping that the internet in my apartment will cooperate so that I can watch the rest of the debates. They are fascinating.

No comments: