22 June 2012

Bicycles: a resolution

My bike made it to Massachusetts. I picked it up today from the bike store in Cambridge. It felt so good to have my bike back. It's been nearly a year and a half since we've lived in the same state. It felt amazing to fly down the road and feel the wind in my hair. I road approximately six miles today, and only had to get off and walk once. Part of my problem had to do with the fact that I was riding in the heat of the day and today was very hot. Also, I'm fairly certain that tomorrow I will be quite pink. I could definitely feel myself burning. I also managed to forget the key to my bike lock on my desk--it's surprising how many businesses will allow you to bring your bike inside and  leave it in a corner while you patronize their shop.

As always, I meant to take a picture of my bike to share with you, but it's dark now, and I forgot earlier.

To make up for not taking a picture earlier. Here is one now.

No comments: