13 June 2012

Preservation Management

Well, I am officially one third of the way through my Simmons summer class. So far the first three days have been pretty good. And not nearly as long as I might have imagined them to be. A class that meets from 9:30 to 4 everyday certainly has the potential to be very long. Luckily our professor is very engaging and the subject matter is super interesting. Even the many many readings have been useful, informative, and worthwhile. Though I certainly would prefer if there weren't so many, but at least they are well chosen.

Already I have been given lots to think about and some new ideas about directions that I could head in my life. So far, I'd say that this has been a success, but we'll see what the next week and a half bring--I do miss sleeping at night...




No comments: